EnviroCam Professional Services, a subsidiary of HCC Group Co., Ltd, is a well recognized market leader in the field of environmental services. In fact, it was the success of this core part of the Group’s business, combined with our expansion into other industry sectors, which prompted the Boar rd of Directors to launch the environmental services divisions as an independent subsidiary called EnviroCam.Commercial Heat Treatment (with ISPM 15 Standards):
- HT for wood packing materials
- HT for pallets use for export packing
Fumigants when used correctly bring enormous benefits to industries and communities; they are effective against a broad range of target pests which normally attack stored food commodities in warehouses eg, tobacco, spices, flour, grains, cereal etc. The reduction and suppression of damage during storage greatly enhance food security for the community.
- Landscape Design and Planning
- Construction and Installation
- Tree Care
- Watering fertilization & maintenance
General Cleaning Services
- Floor Cleaning
- High Level and other Glass Cleaning
- General Cleaning Contractor
- Post Construction
- Ant Control
- Cockroach Control
- Fly Control
- Insects in Stored Foods
- Mosquitoes Control
- Rodent Control
- Soil Treatment
- Corrective Treatment
- Termite Baiting System
What do we do
EnviroCam enjoys a well-earned reputation as a market leader and the long-term relationship we have with most of our customers are the result of the high-quality services we have consistently delivered for them. There is no secret to our success; it is based entirely on:
- Our integrated management style, strong leadership and close day-to-day involvement of our Board of Directors, combined with their extensive knowledge of the environmental services industry and tough background in business management.
- The rigorous recruitment processes that we employ which, when combined with our willingness to train, develop and reward all the members of our team, ensure that we retain people who are committed to our business and customers, as well as having world-class knowledge and experience on which we can draw.
- The quality of our products and our investment in the most efficient hi-tech equipment with the affordability of the service we offer.
- Our willingness to listen to, and act on, feedback from customers in order to constantly benchmark and improve our products and services.
- Our commitment to only the highest health, safety and environmental standards.
To be the ‘environmental services partner of choice’ in Cambodia and be recognized as:
- A corporate role model of other Cambodian companies, in terms of responsible business practices and our commitment to the development and standard of living in Cambodia.
- An employer of choice, based on remuneration, working conditions and development opportunities
- Providing the best value, choice of products and levels of a service for our customers so that everyone can get the benefit from a clean, healthy, pleasant and sustainable environment in which to live and grow.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best cleaning, pest control, and landscaping services to be found in Cambodia.
- Training, developing and rewarding all the members of our team so that we retain people with world-class knowledge and experience that are committed to our customers.
- Committing to the highest health, safety and environmental standards.
- Constantly innovating, researching and adopting the latest products and techniques.
- Listening to, and acting on, feedback from customers in order to continually improve our products and services.